Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Photography Again

I have another picture today ^_^  This one is just something I decided to take a picture of when I wasn't sure if my other photo of the day would turn out.  However, they both seemed to turn out acceptable :)  I am slowly beginning to take shots on manual.  I'm beginning to worry that I'll not be able to live on auto (or "Happy Mode" as my mother calls it) once I can switch the aperture and shutter speed just a bit quicker.  And of course, make sure it's focused.  Not everything is going to stay still for me long enough to take 5 pictures of it >.<  Yet at least I am practicing!  So here, below, is my prettiful, loverly tiara!  Look at the sparkles!



        
  Skyeler


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty, Love the sparkles!!

Skyeler said...

Thank you!!!