Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cape Pictures!

I now have pictures of my finished cape!  Yeah!!!  This afternoon/evening mom and I went outside tot take these pictures.  There are several different views here.  For our first time trying to take pictures of something like this, I thought we did a pretty good job! :D  Any thoughts?  Once I *cough* earn some more money, I intend to make another one, perhaps a bit more carefully, and try to sell it on ebay or some other such site.  Any of my nonexistent viewers interested in buying a cape/cloak?  Any of my friends need a Christmas present for next year XD






Skyeler

3 comments:

Writerwannabe15 said...

SOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Skye you did a great job. Love it! I think i would want one a little shorter. I can just see it getting dirt on it, or like Lizabeth Bennett, getting mud on the bottom of it. Love, gr

Skyeler said...

Thank you guys very much! It was actually a fun project :D

Yeah, it is kind of long, but it was my first try. Oh well :)