Thursday, March 28, 2013

Audio book summary

I enjoy listening to audio books before I fall asleep, but sometimes forget to record which ones I listen too!  Here is a compilation of all I could recall.






The Selection by Kiera Cass ~ Good :)

Of Poseidon by Anna Banks ~ Great!  Though a few mildly intimate scenes

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer ~ I enjoyed it. I had read it before, and enjoyed listening to it as well.  Again with the intimate.  Not for younger audiences...or listeners or readers

Something like Fate by Susane Colasanti ~ Alright.  It seemed quite popular, which should have been a warning.  No great message, no great plot.  Eh.

Wings, Spells, and Illusions by Aprilynne Pike ~ Fantastic! Love this series! I had read all of these before, but was listening again as a prep for the final book :)

No comments: