Monday, March 11, 2013

Christmas Day!


Christmas Day!  I love Christmas time, and Christmas morning especially!  As usual, we were up quite early.  I believe Aly had been up since 4 A.M. :P  Still, she somehow managed to let the rest of us sleep in until a 5:45, lol.  Here are a few of the highlights from Christmas morning :)

A Holland Lop Bunny in my stocking!  YAY!  I named it Floppy ^_^


Sparkles is enjoying his Kitty Canned Cat Food.


Granny gets seasons 1 and 2 of Downton Abbey!


Aly in her TARDIS hat.


Trying to find where Mom may have hid the Purity Ring I asked for.


Success!


I lost Mom's exacto knife, so got her a new one :)


I got Daddy a first edition cover of Dragon Lance, and a few running trinkets :)


A beautiful standout of our family portrait from Thanksgiving.  Granny and Papa love getting pictures.


I gave Aly a dagger that I bought at the Ren Fest early in the year.  She decided to use it to help open other presents.


Kitty Sparkles is in the Christmas spirit!


Our annual Christmas morning picture before Granny and Papa head home.


No comments: