Friday, March 29, 2013

Conclusion of 2012!

What a year! 2012 was packed with fun, friends, and family.  Crazy things have happened! Fantastic and Brilliant and Marvelous things!



We attended a Regency Ball in Indiana.  Beautiful and brilliant.



I did my first baby shoot :)



We visited Niagara Falls! . . .



. . .  on our way to Boston . . .




. . . where Daddy ran the Boston Marathon!


I attended the senior trip with fellow graduates, through Dollywood park Tennessee and the Great Smoky Mountains. 


As well as my senior banquet . . .  


And my first prom!


Finally I graduated with a lovely homeschool group!  Many family members came to celebrate this with me :)




I also sang at the end of the ceremony; Only Hope, in the style of Many Moore


I continued my baby shoot when Samuel turned four months, and took my favorite picture of him to date :)


I had a graduation party!  Many friends and family came, which I appreciated so much!



My parents took the teens on a three day trip to The Great Awakening youth conference (both in Ohio and Kentucky.)



And then on a Baptist History Road Trip!


We traveled across much of New England, including Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York  


My friend Hadley got married!  My friends, sister, and I were bridesmaids :)


Soon after I got a job babysitting these little girls full time!


And little Sammy, of course.


Aly turned twelve :)


I started college! I'm currently attending the online school of the New York Institute of Photography.



I did my first two family shoots!



I turned eighteen and had a small party with my friends a few days before...



. . . and some presents and cupcakes with my family on my actually birthday.  I got Sparkles eleven years ago that day!




I also fell in love with The Hunger Games XD




We traveled to Kentucky for Thanksgiving at Granny and Papa's house.



Unfortunately, this was our last Thanksgiving with Toby, who was sick and had to be put to sleep in January.


Aly preformed as Mary in our church's children's play.


We had a wonderful Christmas to finish the year with!



No comments: