Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Christmas Gifts ^_^

I took some photos of some of my Christmas gifts! :D


Isn't this an awesome t-shirt?!

Fluttershy socks XD

A cute pair of slip on boots. 

Fluttershy slap-bracelet from Aly :) 

Fluttershy Headphones!!! 

MLP bath set.  Yay! 

A cute ring holder.  :) 

Gorgeous earrings! 

Polka-dot blue umbrella!  Love! <3 

MLP fruit snacks! 

Converse charm! So cute! 

Beauty and the Beast on Blu Ray.  Yes! 

River Song's journal from Doctor Who.  SO cool. 

Make-up brushes! I asked Granny specifically for these; she got me cute ones :D


Beautiful wire dress form from Granny and Papa.  LOVE.

New prettiful lamp that matches my room :) 

Skylanders: Spryo's Adventure!

My little figure: Sonic Boom.  She's awesome! 

My Punzy Pillow from Aly ^_^ XD 

The Hunger Games.  Yes!!! 

My purity ring.  I love it <3 Inscribed says "Create in me a pure heart O LORD"

A few pictures of Floppy ^_^





No comments: