Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Vacation Glimpse :)


Last week we returned from our vacation in Florida, and thoroughly enjoyed out stay in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!!  Aly entered for her "first year" on her 11th birthday, much to her excitement ^_^


In "honor" of the occasion, I decided to dress up as Luna Lovegood; she is perhaps my favorite Harry Potter character, and I find her quite amusing and also enjoyable to watch and strangely relate-able (though perhaps this only means that I am strange...)  I picked out the outfit myself *grin*  I did not wear the spectrespecs (really cool classes) all day, nor did I carry my want:  "this is a collectors item, not a toy" and any other warnings.  But the want is the replica of Luna's ^_^  I also bought Radish Earrings (that came with two other pieces of her jewelry) and will probably, in time, dress as Luna again as a Ravenclaw student and get another picture.





One of my favorite suveniers:  My Pygmy Puff!!!  His name is Puffskein.  He is nice.  He is fluffy.  He is cute.





And, last but not least, Hogwarts castle!  I took this picture ^_^  The inside was just as amazing...but I'll leave that for when I retrieve the pictures we took of the inside.




Skyeler

No comments: