Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Design!

So, yet again, a random an most likely incoherent post that few will take pleasure in reading.  However, those of you who frequent my blog, or pass by even at those rare occasions, may notice a new addition!  I now have pets!  *cough* virtual, pets ^_^  I have five fishies at the bottom of my blog, named Flynn, Enna, and Toothless, (the black ones), and Luna and Starwhale (the white ones.)   For those of you who didn't get it, Flynn is from Tangled; Enna is from The Goose Girl (by Shannon Hale); Toothless is from How To Train your Dragon; Luna is from Harry Potter; and Starwhale is from Season 5, episode 2 of Doctor Who ^_^ I also have  a kitty!  I have updated my pictures, which makes me pleased.  So, now that these slight updates are revealed to you, I shall depart!  Goodnight!

Skyeler

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, your fish are hungry!!! :P