Friday, September 23, 2011

Socialization


So, today I am participating in a senior event.  That is, a group of people who are graduating all in one general area.  The scariest part is I might actually have to talk to some of them.  And I had to get a shot at my check-up the other day because I would be around other people within the year.  I was not pleased with either of these unpleasant facts of life.  But, alas, my sanity parted from me on impulse and I decided to join up with this group along with my friends!  So here I am, today, preparing to leave yet again for an event that involves (gasp) people!  Thankfully, this is a corn-maze, which means it will be outside in the fresh air and pleasant breeze, even thoughit so appearsthere might be rain.  Ah well, I do like rain, albeit this is cold rain.  So I bid you farewell as I take leave of sanity and depart to socialize!  I must be mental

Skyeler

No comments: