Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ren Fest!

Today we went to the Renaissance Festival!  So much fun!!!  Granny came up to go with us ^_^

I bought a few things, which I will, hopefully, take pictures of to get on my blog soon...ish :P  I also want a pair of elf ears, which I had wanted for Christmas, but now I think I may not wish to wait, so perhaps I shall find a job and buy them before ;)  I dressed up, in the same dress I wore last year which I do not have a picture of on my blog.  There are pictures from today, however, that I will want to post, once they are on my computer ^_^

I'll elaborate with more details once I do get those pictures *nodnod*  It was great fun, and already am looking forward to returning next year!  (I want to go again this year...truly...)


Skyeler


P.S.  I learned how to spell "Renaissance" today!!!

No comments: