Saturday, December 25, 2010

It is Christmas!

Merry Christmas everybody!

Many years my sister and I have each got one large present, or one for us to share. This year, my "big present" was a video camera! I'm definitely looking forward to playing with it and using my new program to create some videos! Hopefully I will be able to upload them here sometime :)

It has been a wonderful day for all of us here; the day (technically) started when I was texting Calleigh at midnight because neither of us were sleeping for excitement. ;)

Well, goodnight to you all! And Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Writerwannabe15 said...

Merry Christmas! :)

Calleigh said...

Yes, you were the first one to wish me merry Christmas! :)
A video camera! *is excited too* Can't wait to see some new videos...*hint, hint* :P
~ Lei