Saturday, January 8, 2011

Video Editing :)

Alright! So, did I mention my new Christmas "toy"? :D I have received a video camera, AND a video editing program! I have attempted a few different things, just for fun, and thought I would at least try to post them here. I have had unfortunate trouble doing this in the past, one of the reasons it has taken me so long to catch up with my blog :(

These two are my fun renditions of a book character, Sapphira Adi :) Nothing spectacular yet, just playing with the different settings and etc. Comments and critiques are most welcome, though...I don't know if I would be able to fix the problem as of yet *blushes* I'm still learning and playing, and hopefully, in the future, I will become better. This is my first month with my editing abilities though, and I'm hoping I'm off to a good start :)

These are both based off books by Bryan Davis, his series Oracles of Fire.













Skyeler

3 comments:

Angel said...

Very cool, Skye! I'm not sure what you edited in the first one, but the second is pretty neat.

Love, Mom

Writerwannabe15 said...

That was cool! :) Though, unfortunately, I was only able to view the first one; the second one wouldn't show up. :(

Skyeler said...

Thanks guys!!!

Mom, the first one wasn't really video editing, but the general fans of the books would recognize what scene I was reading. The hard work was making the audio to the quality it is now (meaning, you don't want to hear what it was BEFORE) with the bonus audio editing program :) AND I composed the music in the background. Part of why I was so pleased. More an Audio edit than video edit.

I'm sorry it wouldn't show up Sarah :( I don't know how to fix it though!! *sigh* Thank you though :)