Thursday, December 23, 2010

Poetry

Here are two poems that I find somewhat related. Both in style and similar emotions that I wrote with.

What I Felt In But A Moment
Suffocating;
Thick
Heavy
Air.
I gasp
To breathe;
Such thick
Heavy
Tension
In the air.
Smothered;
Covered
Closed
Hidden.
Worry
Saps my breath.
Energy
Fails.
Surrounded;
Snagged
Caught
Consumed,
Enclosed by screaming silence.
Delirious
Furious
Withdrawn.
Alas,
I am afraid
Amidst a whirling cyclone
Of Confusion

Tension of Deafness
Tension
Of chaos
Drowned from lack of air
Breath is lacking
Silence wanting
The quiet only comes
From deafness
When the screaming overtakes
Sound exploding
Every breath is drawn
As a gasp
Rushed
Attempt to swallow air
Failed
The storm of noise and chaos
A twist snatching peace
Taking all serene
Stealing hope.
Tension
Binds like thorny rope
Caught by snags of noise
So loud
Silence wishful thinking
Until all hearing lost
Deafness
Welcome.

Skyeler

1 comment:

Calleigh said...

Love them both, Skye (although I know I've probably said that already :P) I love the first one, and the second one is really awesome too :D