Monday, May 23, 2011

Photoshop Names

So I have returned to the world of Photoshop. Granted, this doesn't surprise any of you who actually read my blog, but I have found new techniques that are actually quite fun! These last three pictures were provoked by a book series and reading too many tutorials. Each of these pictures is a name, and each also is supposed to represent an element :) The Bayern Books, by Shannon Hale, are where the names are from. Feel free to tell me what you think! (I used brushes, smudge tool, wind filter, differing opacities, bevel and emboss, and different layers. As well as unmentioned other ideas and steps and clicks ;) lol)


Wind



Fire


Water



Skyeler

7 comments:

Olivia said...

Ooh, pwetty! :D

Skyeler said...

Thank you! It was fun :D

Emily Tate said...

I like the water one. (nodnod)

Elizabeth said...

I am baised toward the fire, but I love all three! the water, (just by looking) looked like it was the hardest, the wind was very you, (go figure) and the fire was epic! Love them <3

Skyeler said...

Thanks *grin* The water was actually the easiest I do believe, because the brushes were so cool! And because it does look hardest, I was even more satisfied with it XD

Wind was hard :P I had about 4 other tries...

Elizabeth said...

*raises hand* I have a question, did you use the same fonts on all of them??

Skyeler said...

heh heh. I should perhaps respond to my comments more swiftly than I have for this one. Yes, I did use the same fonts. If you still want to know :P