Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jane Austen Bonnets

Yesterday we had yet another meeting with The Austen Sisters. We decorated bonnets or a hat, and it was quite enjoyable! Mama took some pictures, and though they will more than likely be posted on the Conversations with Jane blog, I wanted to post them here too :)


Elizabeth and I; supposedly doing something intelligent and studious.


Victoria, Elizabeth, and I decorating (or messing around.)

As you can see, some of us are...easily distracted. And quite easily amused, I daresay.




I have been working on my bonnet more today, and am actually pleased with how it is beginning to turn out! I shall have a picture when it is done :)

Also, note my music skirt in the above pictures! I made it myself, and am quite pleased that all the staff lined up! I love music notes!

Skyeler

1 comment:

Olivia said...

That looks like fun! I heart the skirt. XD