Thursday, May 26, 2011

Next Time Won't You Sing With Me?

For the first time in my blogging history (short history albeit) I have been tagged! Olivia tagged me with the ABC ... thing (for lack of a creative word) and now it is my turn! Thanks Olivia! Perchance I shall follow you in celebrating this tag annually *grin*


A. Age: Sixteen
B. Bed size: Twin. (and lots of pillows) XD
C. Chore you hate: I don't have too many assigned chores *dodges random objects thrown at me* But I do not particular like to unload the dishwasher. But, in general, it is a tossup between doing dishes and running the vacuum. Thankfully, I have been spared those unappealing jobs.
D. Day: Um, 'tis Thursday. My favorite day of the week varies.
E. Essential start to your day: Hmm, probably getting something to drink :)
F. Favorite color: Blue (though I like purple a lot too, in case you didn't notice, lol)
G. Gold or silver: Silver! Definitely. It used to be my second favorite color, but I am now unsure if a metallic counts as a color.
H. Height: I'm not entirely sure. About 4'10'' 1/2
I. Instruments: PIANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!


J. Job title: Um...there must be something witty to put here... Ah well. When I finally start that Photography business with my mom, I'll have a title XD
K. Kids: I am a kid, don't have any of my own. But I have a cat!!!! :D


L. Live: In my own little world.
M. Mom's name: Angel
N. Nicknames: Depends who from! Skye is the most popular and widely used. T
hen there is Cloudler, thankfully not used often. Then Dancing Oracle, Isi, Sapphira, Marianne, Fanny dear, Dearest, Cling, Nadia, Ani... Yes, I have many. Though several of these came from books, and several are used virtually from my online friends :)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Thank God zero
P. Pet peeve: Oh, I don't know. I really don't like loud noises, bad smells, large crowds, bright lights, itchy clothes...but those are more sensory things than pet peeves
Q. Quote from a movie: Just quote Tangled. That about sums it up ;) Oh! And Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile. Then there is probably a Doctor Who quote or two or
five... ;) And don't forget the several Jane Austen quotes! X_X too many movie quotes total... XD


R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One sister :)


T. Time you wake up: About 9:00 ish
U. Underwear: Um, what about it....? O.o weird question I dare say.
V. Vegetables you dislike: *chuckles* I like most vegetables. I can't think of any I don't like...
W. What makes you run late: Parents and sister and sleepiness. I don't like to be late myself, though of course some times it is my fault if we are late. I just can't stand being late!
X. X-rays you've had: I believe only one. Maybe two though.
Y. Yummy food you make: Who knows. Not much XD Chocolate chip cookies I suppose ;)



Z. Zoo: I want to go again...


Okay! now I get to tag people myself! Let's see...I tag



Have fun!

Skyeler

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Hehe, that was fun to read! And the Tangled pictures make it even better. XD

My antispam word was "ingesses". O.o

Skyeler said...

*laughs* I thank thee! And I love Tangled pictures :D

My color kind of freaked :P Ah well.