Friday, April 29, 2011

Regency Gown.

So recently I have been making a Regency gown in co-op. It is quite fun to say I am making my own dress. However, it is even more fun to say I am making my
own gown. The best part? I am making my gown for a ball. Yes, a ball. It sounds so elegan
t and amazing! So, as I have much of it done, I wanted to post three picture taken of me some time last co-op. Glimpses of the messy sewing room (cleaned after we are done so the church shall not be stepping on pins or needles) are in the background.

Yes, it makes me look even shorter :p


Yes, I am standing on the table. It needs hemmed, and this proved to be the easiest way to get the job done :)

Another pictures :) I think the photographer was standing on the table this time...or at least a chair.



Skyeler

6 comments:

Olivia said...

Ooh, it's so pretty! (And so are you! =D) Thank you for sharing!

Have fun at the ball! Can I come? XD

Writerwannabe15 said...

It looks fabulous, Skye! :) I bet you're relieved that it's finally DONE! ;)

Skyeler said...

Olivia, thank you very much! Picking out the fabric was so much fun =D *laughs* Of course you can XD I still don't know what state its in... *chuckles*

Thanks Sarah!!! Yes...I am not thrilled about having to actually put in buttons next week (but I think I would be the only one at the ball with yellow pins in the back if I did not.) And then finishing the hem. Bleh. ;)

Emily Tate said...

You're so beautiful skye! *hugs* I love you so much. :D

Skyeler said...

*hugs back* Thanks so much, Emily!

Elizabeth said...

Hmm... it might be kinda painful for your partner if you keep the pins in... :P