Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break

For Spring Break this year my sister and I packed and headed to our grandparents house! I was allowed to take the Cannon with me (the camera, not the kind that goes on a Pirate Ship) and have taken a few pictures. Well...maybe more than a few, but since there are less than a hundred, I think "few" is a decent term for my average amount ;) It's a good time to practice my photography! Still, I ended up shooting several over exposed (several in this sense meaning about ten. ~ Few=hundred; Several=ten. Aren't you getting this?) I have a few fun pictures as well. Don't worry, I'm not posting them all, but I thought I'd post some at least :)

This is Toby. I had to get at least one of him in here *grin*


This is O'mally and Papa. O'mally wanted inside. Papa could care less, or so it would seem. *wink*

Aly's latest fascination: tadpoles and frogs. Here are some of the tadpoles we found in the creak. She caught a frog today, but I have yet to get a picture. I shall eventually.


Three very pretty flowers! I've been practicing shooting on "manual" some, but I don't remember which ones were and which ones were not. I believe the last one was shot on manual, but the other two were not. Rather annoying that I can't keep up with my own setting.




And this is the same flower I showed first, only edited. I just kind of played with the background and then edited the flower itself a bit. Just playing with Photoshop tools. :)



All for now!

Skyeler

7 comments:

Angel said...

Great picture of O'Malley and Papa LOL! I'm glad I checked your blog today. --Mom

Skyeler said...

Thanks, lol. I was playing with the camera before church.

Calleigh said...

I loves the flower ones!!! The white one is my favourite :D That's actually Ohio's state wildflower *nods* *is smart* :P

Emily Tate said...

I loved the picture of the purple flower looking down from above. You can see a dew-drop. VERY elegant. *almost wishes she were good at photography for a brief second of insanity...*

Skyeler said...

Thank you guys!

Wow Lei, I had no idea...but then again...yeah, I wouldn't XD

Almost wishing, huh M? *grins*

A.W. said...

Oh my goodness! What kind of dog do you have?

--A.W.

Skyeler said...

It's my grandparents dog; he's a Sheltie. :) He is so cute *grin*