Monday, April 18, 2011

Photography

This afternoon I took the camera outside to practice my photography skills. I wanted to play with aperture...though I'm really not sure it worked. I decided in the end to play with a few on Photoshop and edit them...because I like to do that :)

Here is a lamp on he side of the house. It was one of the last pictures I took today, and kind of a random shot. Still, I toned down the saturation and upped the contrast. I think it looks kind of cool...




Here is an old bench. I lowered the saturation on this as well, trying to give it the sepia look.


Here is a thermometer. It's finally getting warm here! Photography wise; I was still playing with aperture . I wanted it to focus on the "80". It was a bit dark, but it did what I wanted it to, in essence.

And the animals :)

This is a picture of Toby. I wanted his eyes. He is so sweet.


And O'mally. He was not being cooperative. I edited his picture too (taking a plant off his nose, sharpening his face, upping the contrast...etc.) He's really cute ;)


And the Frog. Pascall by name :)


Not pictured: the fourtyish other pictures of "frog sitting still" - "frog gone" - repeat process.


Here is Pascall on Aly's shoulder :D



That is all I shall post currently. I have more flower pictures which may show up later :)

Skyeler

7 comments:

Angel said...

I'm glad that you took the camera :) I really love the thermometer picture...edgy. Also love the pic of the frog jumping! Love you guys! --Mom

Olivia said...

I love the photos! The bench is really neat-looking, and your animals are so cute! Hehe, I like Pascall. I would love to see the flower pictures. =D

Skyeler said...

Thanks Mamma :) I was serious though about the over forty pictures of the frog either sitting still, or its suddenly gone, even on action.

Thanks Talya!!! I tend to think most cats and dogs are cute...so they end up being in my photography quite frequently XD Really? Cool :) Maybe I'll post some of my flowers tomorrow :)

Calleigh said...

Awesome picures, Skye! I'm with your mom, my favourite is the thermometer. *nodnod* <3

Emily Tate said...

Loved the thermometer. Your comment on the frog-picture taking process made me LAUGH...!

Writerwannabe15 said...

I love your pictures, Skye! You're getting really good. :) I have to say, I enjoyed the frog's name. ;)

Skyeler said...

Thanks Lei! It was my favorite too I think :)

*laughs too* yes...it was certainly amusing ;)

Thanks!!! Yes, we both enjoyed the frogs name :D And thank you so very much; I am trying :)