Monday, December 10, 2012

December 5


We had our annual co-op Christmas party.  I was very sad that I wouldn't be able to go, seeing as how I work full time now; until I found out I could take my "work" with me!  Madi, Makenna, and Sam (the kids I babysit) all went to the party, and so did I!  Sam was too little still, but the girls joined the rest of the group to see A Christmas Carol preformed at the Victoria Theater.  They enjoyed both the play and the party thoroughly!

Judging from the above pictures, the icing was very good...  ;)


Here we are, ready to go :)
(Aly, Makenna, Madi, and myself)


The annual game of musical chairs.  Once you are out, you get to go pick a present.  I didn't play this year, but I still got to take pictures!  There was (obviously) another camera across from me, using a flash XD 


No comments: