Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Goofing Off In The Sunshine

A gorgeous day in the midst of April showers!  With temperatures settling around 80 degrees, it was a perfect day for some fun photos.  Sammy and I had a short but semi-professional shoot (which may have turned out a bit great, thank God for that Magnolia tree!)  Madi and I took turns with my nice DSLR until the battery was nigh dead and we were hot and sweaty.  We finished our outdoor session with My Little Pony and Popsicles and Ice Cream!


Madi took this picture of me.  First time using my camera. Not bad, girly!


Hooray for cute flip flops!


Squirt's Teeth XD


We like to do crazy things ;)




Gorgeous flower petals everywhere!



Don't you just love this picture of Sammy Boy?



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh. My. Word. That picture of Sammy is amazing. When I have kids, I want a professional photographer as a babysitter!