Thursday, April 18, 2013

A (Late) Christmas with Friends

Madi and Makenna were very excited about exchanging presents, and, to be honest, so was I!  We planned a day for them, Kenny and Danielle, and of course Sam to come over so we could exchange gifts, and so the girls could see my cats. We had pizza (and crazy bread!) - great fun!  

A special box to put all of my lovely memories and gifts from the girls.  They are showing me what they made to put in it.  I later put the birthday cards they drew for me inside :)



Madi is trying out the scarf I knitted for her.  


Sam is getting ready to try out his puffs XD


The Princesses I made for the girls.  

Sleeping Beauty/Aurora - Brave/Merida, - Jasmine - The Little Mermaid/Ariel - and Rapunzel 

Myself, Aly, Madi, and Makenna.  


No comments: