Monday, December 19, 2011

Kitty Cats!

Here are a few more of the pictures I took of the kitties :)

Sparkles, my old and rather grumpy cat (though I love him all the same),  and Rory, my new and fluffy kitten.  Rory thinks they are BFFs, though Sparkles is not certain.  However, they share one rather important interest - kitty treats!  That is what they are looking at in that picture.  Of course they aren't looking at me.


Amelia truly wanted no part of this.  I think she slept several hours after her first photography experience.  For all her prettiness, it was quite hard to get a picture of her that was not blurry.


And Rory.  He is so pretty!  I affectionately call him fuzzy snuggles.



Skyeler

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am sure he loves his nickname ;) The pictures are so cute!!