Sunday, December 25, 2011

It's Christmas!

Yes, it truly is!  The day celebrated as the day our Savior was born.

Today I was woken before 6:00 A.M. by an enthused sister quite ready to open presents, and, indeed just as excited, to give presents to other that she herself had picked out and helped pay for!  As soon as I was able to remain coherent, I was up and about as well.  Christmas only comes once a year!  After all presents were opened we got ready in our fine gowns [ ;) ]  and headed off to church for a Sunday morning service!  Quite lovely indeed!
Peradventure I will later have pictures of some of my wonderful gifts, but as of now I do not.  A small list will suffice ^_^            New video editing software; a stuffed Pascal from Tangled; a scrapbook; a Doctor Who sonic screwdriver and T-shirt; a cup with kitty cats on it; a new watch; and sparkly lotion stuff.  *grin*  It's been a lovely day so far!  Hopefully later on we'll put in some Doctor Who episodes ....   ^_^

Skyeler

No comments: