Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Photoshop

I recently have been using Photoshop not only for editing pictures already taken, but for creating new images, and adding new elements to those photographs. I have tried a few online tutorials to get the gist of how some people create digital art on Photoshop, and actually ran across free brushes to download. After I figured out how to do it, I was pretty excited (and now have probably more brushes downloaded than necessary...)

Below are some of my newest Photoshop Works. All three are pictures of Aly taken when she was young, and the photography is Mom's. I love almost any types of wings, and these are my first attempts at using the "Wing brushes" on people. I have been spending quite a bit of time using these new brushes and techniques, and can't wait to try out some more!









Skyeler

2 comments:

Emily Tate said...

I really, really like the second one, but I think the third is really cute too. Elegantly adorable idea, Skye. You'll have to show us more as you go on.

Elizabeth said...

The third and first ones are my favorite. The pictures look amazing!