Friday, September 28, 2012

Wedding!

On August 11, 2012, my friend Hadley got married!

I don't have any official pictures, but he are some random shots throughout the day that various people took :)



Hadley's Lovely Eyelashes 

Bridesmaid Fun!



 All in the elevator!  Rebecca has Hadley's train, I carry her lovely shoes, Leann stands by to carry any loose bouquets, and Sarah awaits to help with anything :D 
Aren't Hadley's Shoes so amazing!  They Say "I Do"

But Do I . . . ?


Here we go again! Outside for pictures :)

Inside again, Jenn is looking tired but pretty :)
Toria is cold!  They both look a bit tired...


This about sums up the day for Hadley, her mother, and sister.



Lots of talking... XD
More pictures! Jenn and Brian run to get props!


The reception finally came, with many tired feet.  Notice the converse and shoe-less girls? XD  

A few portraits


The Kiss :)
Me and my sis.  We wore the same size dress for the wedding.  She is definitely growing...


Riley and me. I'm standing on two steps and he's still that much taller -_- ;)

Sara snapped this pictures for us ^_^  Love it!  Madi joined in too, since she didn't know what the bridal party was supposed to be doing (and I didn't either;)

Flower Girls


LOL  They were bored ;)
 Makenna and Madi read to Hadley :)


me and my girls!

Mama took this picture of Makenna.  Wow <3

Skyeler

No comments: