Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blogging Award!

Lovely Olivia has bestowed upon me (and a lot of other people *grin* ) this Liebster Blog Award!



Like most blogging awards, this one comes with a list of rules ;)

  • Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  • Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  • Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
  • And most of all – have bloggity-blog fun!



Thank you Olivia !

Now here is the problem :S  I don't have too many bloggity friends.  But I will try to nominate a few all the same!
  • Sarah, who has a cute new updated newly renovated blog *grin*
  • Elizabeth, who might need a reason to update her blog more for me to read (hint hint: I mean, we don't spend enough time together as it is ;) )
  • Mom, because she has never been nominated (and might not realize it even now...)


Skyeler

No comments: